Monday, January 14, 2013

Twas a Merry Christmas

Since this summer many things have changed, advanced and improved in our (my family's) life since the past summer's course in Assistive Technology I. We are now the proud owners of not only an iPad 3, but a Blackberry Playbook too.  We held off until early November to purchase, but agreed that it would be a Christmas present.  It was only a matter of hours before we broke that deal.  I like being able to watch the iPad through our Apple TV. Uncle Andy has been generous enough to buy the girls iPad minis for Christmas.  They, the iPad minis are a really nice device. It is truly amazing to watch the girls work them. Spencer is now bringing her mini to us with the app already to go. She just needs the password. I'm sure it won't take them both ling to figure out the password. Then we'll be in trouble! I enjoy looking at the apps on the  iPads you bring to class. They gove me ideas of how I can further support my own children as well as the students in my class. Pity we still don't have any iPads in our school for use beyond the one in the Learning Centre, through the Assistive Tech Dept @ the HRSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment